Dylan is still in hospital neutropenic. We had a small movement of cells on Tuesday, up to 0.2 but he has remained at 0.2 and not increased. Dr Modak said we just have to wait it out as the only other option is another stem cell rescue, which we really don't want to do, as he only has 2 rescues left. So we wait, and hopefully within the next week his immune system will bounce back. Dylan is in fine spirits, just very bored as he feels so well. The "hot 3F8" is officially open and their first patient will start the trial next week. Dylan cannot start until he has at least 0.5 ANC. Dylan is scheduled for a full work up on the 5th & 6th October, MIBG scan, Bone Marrows, urine markers and CT scan.