Sunday, January 11, 2009

Vermont visit days away

It snowed yesterday, and the forecast for the end of the week is freezing! Tim and Dylan are preparing for their trip to Vermont to see Dr Sholler on Wednesday through to Friday. Dylan will have a full work up including scans and biopsies, then Dr Sholler will discuss with us (me via speaker phone) all the pros and cons of her study, what she recommends and other up coming trials that may benefit Dylan. Then we must decide whether Dylan will have treatment in Vermont, start a new trial here in New York or go back on accutane to continue stabilization and wait until Dylan becomes HAMA negative. Nana has been enjoying her stay, she will return home on Saturday.