Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pre birthday excitement

Wow, hard to believe that Dylan is turning 10 tomorrow. I know I say this every year, but I truly did not think that, after he was diagnosed with cancer, that I would see my son turn 7 let alone 10!!! He is soooooooo excited, he has smile from ear to ear and it's now 11pm and he can't sleep out of excitement. He has asked me to hide his presents in the morning so he can have a "birthday hunt" when he wakes up! Dylan already had a gift today...his best friend from Greece, Stavros, just arrived to stay at the house for the week during his check up. Dylan and Stavros already spent a few hours playing army men tonight. We are having a few friends over tomorrow night and of course all our friends here at the house, for a birthday party in the dining room. I will be sure to take lots of photos. Thank you again to everyone who made this birthday so wonderful.