Friday, May 25, 2007

Lose weight and help Dylan - Jody's progress

Jody White has been doing a great job at raising funds for Dylan and she's doing it by loosing weight!!! Jody started in Novemeber and weighed 106.7kg, now she is down to 89.5kg Well done Jody. Please visit Jody's Blog to keep up to date and give her support. I myself know how hard it is to loose weight. Since I have been in NY I have lost 25kg, but that was without trying...amazing what stress can do!

click HERE to visit Jody

Here is an entry from Jody's blog last year...I must apologize for not posting this earlier.

Well here I am now the largest I have ever been and its about time I did something about it. So I have decided to give myself a Challenge. A Challenge which will help me raise money to help Dylan Hartung and his family.

THE CHALLENGE IS
I am looking for sponsorship for people to sponsor me to lose weight, with all money going to the Dylan Hartung Campaign.

HOW DOES IT WORK
Anyone can sponsor, all you have to do is contact me with your details and how much you are willing to sponsor me per kilogram. All sponsors will be posted on the blog.

Eg. $2.00 per kilo - I lose 20 kilos - $2.00 x 20 = $40.00 which goes directly to Dylan Hartung.

The more sponsors I pick up the more money for Dylan.

PLEASE SPONSOR ME!!!
To sponsor me, post me an email at sponsorme@optusnet.com.au
please include your Name, Address and contact details.

YOU TO CAN JOIN IN
Do you need to lose weight? Do you want to take part?
If you would like to participate post me an email at participate@optusnet.com.au I will post every sponsors name on the blog. Each week we will weigh in and announce our weight loss. I will keep an overall total of the weight I have lost and an overall total of the weight lost for all participants.
NB. Those willing to participate must source their own sponsors.

Each week we will have a weekly weigh in, you can keep you weight a secret, however you must be able to verify your weight loss. It would be preferrable for you to share your details on this blog but its up to you.

ONE OF MY BIGGEST FEARS - MY FIRST WEIGH IN
I will be posting my Current Weight on this site for the whole world to see. This is a massive thing for me and I am very scared about doing it.

I will weigh in on Monday the 27th November. I will post all my ups and downs, feelings and emotions. I hope I can get others to join me so that we can share stories, recipes and most of all our weight loss triumphs.

The weight loss challenge will last for 6 months - Commencing Tuesday the 28th of November until the 28th of May.

Anyone can sponsor at anytime however you must agree to sponsor from the very first kilogram lost.

COME ON ONE AND ALL JUMP ABOARD

GET YOURSELF SOME SPONSORS

AND HELP RAISE MONEY FOR

DYLAN HARTUNG

and

LOSE THOSE UNNESSARY KILOS

WISH ME LUCK!!!