Friday, August 12, 2005

Neutropenic

I have just added a couple more upcoming fund raising events, please visit Dylan’s Fund Raising Page for details.

Not much to report today. Dylan is still neutropenic so the GCSF injections continue. Dylan had a platelet transfusion this morning and he is still a little less active than usual. This evening we joined the Ronald McDonald House in the evening trip to Central Park to play ball games, it was good for the boys to get out for a little while.

As you can see I am playing around with the website a bit, trying to shorten the length and add a new look. I am not sure if I am happy with it, so don't be surprised if the next time you log on, it has changed again. Knowing me, it will end up how it was originally by the time I'm finished! I have added new photos to Dylan’s Photo Albums , so if you get a chance, check them out. We have nothing planned for tomorrow, but on Sunday we will be joining Paul and meeting a women's basketball team, apparently Dylan may get another TV interview!