Friday, July 8, 2005

Someone very wonderful introduced to me

Today it has rained all day here in New York. It is amazing what an emotional roller coaster this whole situation is. The past few days I was very down, and this morning I am on cloud 9, and so excited that I am almost speechless. Someone very wonderful was introduced to me, and this person is going to assist our family in amazing ways. I cannot say much more because I want to wait until I get more details, then I will share our joy with you all. Sorry to keep you in suspense, but I will update a.s.a.pDylan slept very well last night, no more vomiting and no more blood noses. He had another platelet transfusion today at clinic and due to the miserable weather we are staying indoors for the rest of the day. The Ronald McDonald House were donated brand new flat screen televisions for all the rooms, so we will be enjoying the one that was installed in our room today!The Sunburnt Cow in New York are holding another fund raising event for Dylan on Sunday 17th July at 12pm. Special Celebrity "Martin Henderson" known for the movies "Torque, The Ring and Bride & Prejudice" will be the chef!