Sorry that yesterday’s journal was so depressing. Later that night I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning chatting to amazing parents of kids with Neuroblastoma. Thanks to their wonderful words, advice and stories, Tim and I have made the decision to FIGHT! We will not give up on Dylan and not let the NB beast win. I have gathered a lot more knowledge and gained a lot more options thanks to the NB Listserv (support group for NB via email) and the support from Colleen (Kaity’s mum) and Paulina (Bianca’s aunty)…see links below. There is hope, even though it is so small…it’s there, and we are going to grab it. I know if I gave Dylan the choice, he would want to live, so that’s what I am going to do, make sure he gets the best chance to live. Thank you for everyone’s support on NB listserv, it means so much. Also, thank you to everyone’s supportive entries in our guest book. It has made us stronger and helped us make the decision to continue.